Five Things You May Not Know About Bozeman’s New Rib & Chop House
Gallatin Valley residents have been long anticipating the arrival of Montana Rib & Chop House and yesterday they officially opened their doors. They are now open after spending months of planning and renovating the former Johnny Carino’s building.
Here are five things you may not know about the new Bozeman Montana Rib & Chop House:
- The location off 19th Avenue near Target and Costco seats 300 guests.
- They have a private dining room for gatherings and parties. Plus. a modern outside patio with a fire pit.
- One of the first things waiters and waitresses learn is how to write their name upside down and backward on the table. This is a traditional greeting that the Rib & Chop House uses at all of their locations after you are seated at your table.
- Kids meals are served in fun classic cars and kids get complimentary apples and yogurt when they sit down.
- They offer 30 local and regional craft beers on tap and large HD screens in the bar and dining area so you can watch all your favorite sports.
They are located 2159 Burke Street and are open Sun – Thurs, 11 am-10 pm and Fri & Sat, 11 am -11 pm.
Montana's Rib & Chop House were originally founded in Livingston in 2001, Montana's Rib & Chop House is also found in Butte and Billings. The restaurant is known for award-winning baby back ribs, tasty steaks, fresh seafood, and other Cajun-inspired selections. They also offer a Member Rewards program that offers 5% back on all purchases, rewards, and special offers.
See photos from inside the new Bozeman Rib & Chop House below.
See Inside The New Rib & Chop House