Live music options around Bozeman this weekend
April is here! If you're ready to engage in the world and want to see some live music (or art) this weekend, have no fear. Beautiful Bozeman weather awaits, and perhaps some open patios.
- Thursday, April 1st: Doublewide Dreams at Stacey’s Old Faithful Bar - (Gallatin Gateway) Music starts at 8pm, no cover charge. Enjoy western music (original and covers) by Doublewide Dreams from Livingston.
- Friday, April 2nd: Beginner Country Swing Lesson at Starlite Bozeman - (622 East Tamarack, Bozeman). Lessons by Western Roots Country Dancing. Lessons start at 6pm and tickets are $50. Check the link above for details and tickets.
- Friday, April 2nd: Uncorked and Unplugged Live Music Series at BLEND - (31 South Willson, downtown Bozeman). Live music from Chandler Huntley. Happening from 7pm to 9pm. No cover charge.
- Friday, April 2nd: Spring Rock Show at The Filler with Reckless Abandon - (2005 North Rouse, Bozeman). Music starts at 9pm. NO COVER. Original rock and classic rock covers.
- Friday, April 2nd: Pine Creek Lodge Open Mic Night - Happening 6pm to 10pm. Food specials & $2 Domestic cans for all musicians. (Sound board, speakers, etc are provided. Bring any additional equipment you may need.)
- Saturday, April 3rd: Cottonwood Street Art Walk - Happening on East Cottonwood in Bozeman. 5pm to 8pm between Rapscallion Gallery and Blue Lotus. Ugly Onion Pizza will have slices for sale. Stroll the neighborhood and enjoy local art in the galleries.
- Saturday, April 3rd: Tessy Lou live at the Sacajawea Bar - (Three Forks) Live music from 5pm to 8pm. No cover charge, happening in downtown Three Forks.
However you decide to spend your weekend, be safe and enjoy the good weather. April is here...let's make it a great, fun month!