Young Billings Couple Lost Everything in a Freak Accident Fire- Let’s Donate
On February 23, 2023 a crazy fire broke out in Tyler and Emma's apartment in the early hours of the morning.
Tyler randomly woke up to see their apartment was on fire and quickly woke his long-term girlfriend Emma to get out of the apartment safely and call 911. The crazy part is that Tyler went to his other neighbors' apartments to wake them since none were evacuating the complex as his apartment was ablaze.
Tyler and Emma have a special needs baby together who was at the grandparents house the night of the fire, thankfully.
But this young family needs our help. Their special needs baby has several pieces of medical equipment that's needed to take care of her. Unfortunately, this equipment was destroyed in the fire as well as all their belongings.
Tyler and Emma have renter's insurance policies, but are tragically under-insured. Their policy covers only $2,800 of their personal property. Amie G. Williams, Tyler's mother, contacted us and told us the fire started due to a faulty outlet.
A GoFundMe has started and this young family only has $2,900 out of their $25,000 goal.
This money donated will help get the new medical equipment and basic necessities, but we gotta help them get to their goal. $5 goes a long way if that's all you can give. It all adds up and helps a young family trying to thrive. Let's put the Magic in Magic City!
Here is a link for the GoFundMe. Click here.
Cold Cases in Yellowstone County You Can Help Solve