Montana Brewing Experts To Converge On Bozeman For Popular Spring Rendezvous
It's happening THIS Saturday, May 13th at the Gallatin County Fairgrounds and this brew fest is special. It features only Montana brewed beers so you're sure to walk away from this incredibly fun event an expert on Montana beers. Keep in mind, there's a lot of them!
- WHAT: Montana Brewers Association Spring Rendezvous
- WHEN: Saturday, May 13th, 2023
- TIME: 3pm to 8pm (VIP ticket holders get in at 3pm. General Admission ticket holders will be admitted starting at 4pm.)
- WHERE: Gallatin County Fairgrounds, Bozeman
- TICKETS: General admission are $30 IN ADVANCE, VIP tickets are $40 IN ADVANCE.
- Day of the event: $45 VIP / $35 GA
- GENERAL ADMISSION - What do you get? For $30.00, 5oz collectible tasting glass and all beer samples included. Admission from 4pm-8pm.
- VIP TICKETS - What do you get? For $40.00, Full pint sized collectable glass and all beer samples included. Enjoy shorter lines and a special musical performance by West Dakota Stutter during the exclusive VIP only hour from 3-4pm before gates open for general admission.
All guests will enjoy live music by Squirrel Gravy at the Spring Rendezvous. (Come on. Who doesn't want to see a band named Squirrel Gravy?) VIP ticket holders who arrive for their exclusive "early hour" from 3pm to 4pm will also get to see music from West Dakota Stutter.
YES! There WILL be food vendors on site: CC Gourmet, Follow Yer Nose BBQ, Mo’ Bowls, Ms. Sippi’s Southern Cuisine, and Struggle Chef Catering for tasty local bites. (Most vendors accept cash or cards. PRO TIP: Bring lots of $5s and $10s just in case there's an issue with someone's mobile card reader...you can still get food.)
The Montana Brewers Association Spring Rendezvous is special because only Montana-made craft beers will be featured. It's not national. It's not even regional. Strictly Montana beers for a Montana crowd at the Gallatin County Fairgrounds. (You'd be amazed at just how many brewers there are across Montana. Many of them were completely new to us!)
Just remember to get your tickets in advance for the Spring Rendezvous. It's possible for VIP tickets to sell out, AND you'll simply pay more at the door if you wait until the day of the event. And that's silly. The event is popular, you've been warned. (Yes, there will be a Summer Rendezvous, but that is held in Helena.)