FRIDAY UPDATE: What You Need To Know To Attend Trump Rally
Folks have been asking about tickets for the Trump Rally in Casper Wyoming this Saturday. FOLLOW THIS LINK TO GET TICKETS.
For those planning on attending this weekend's Trump rally in Casper Wyoming - REMEMBER! - Bring Patience - NO TOASTERS!
- 8:00 am Parking Opens
- 11:00 am Doors Open
- 1:00 pm Speakers Begin
- 4:00 pm President Trump Delivers remarks
The arena holds about 9,700 people. Estimates are that around 20,000 will show up. That leaves a lot of people outside.
Getting inside is first come first serve.
Originally, Trump was planning to speak outside of the Ford Center with the crowd watching from parking lots. Perhaps the weather moved him back indoors.
But plenty of people were planning on staying outside anyway. There is going to be a lot of tail gaiting going on.
No word yet on jumbo TV screens or speakers outside. Though that is a common thing for Trump events due to overflow crowds.
Other speakers include U.S. Reps. Matt Gaetz, R-Florida, Lauren Boebert, R-Colorado, Wyoming U.S. congressional candidate Harriet Hageman and Wyoming GOP Chairman Frank Eathorne.
There will be more speakers by video: U.S. House Minority Leader Rep. Kevin McCarthy, R-California, Rep. Elise Stefanik, R-New York, chair of the House Republican Conference, and Rep. Jim Jordan R-Ohio.
4:00 PM Donald Trump will arrive.
Keep in mind that the prohibited items list is only for those who plan to be inside.
I've spoken with several people who planned to bring lunch and tailgate just like they were at a UW game in Laramie.
That might be fine. But there are some things that will make security nervous. Please be mindful of those items and just leave them at home.
The less you take the better. That is probably the best rule. NO TOASTERS!
Those who were planning on tailgating the event do not need to worry about most of the rules below. Except for the toaster thing. NO TOASTERS!
PROHIBITED ITEMS LIST
- Alcoholic beverages
- Appliances (i.e. Toasters)
- Backpacks, bags, roller bags, suitcases bags exceeding size restrictions (12”x14”x5”)
- Banners, signs, placards
- Drones and other unmanned aircraft systems
- Explosives of any kind (including fireworks)
- Glass, thermal, and metal containers
- Laser lights and laser pointers
- Mace and/or pepper spray
- Noisemakers, such as air horns, whistles, drums, bullhorns, etc.
- Poles, sticks, and selfie sticks
- Spray containers
- Supports for signs/placards
- And any other items that may pose a threat to the security of the event as determined by and at the discretion of the security screeners.
Here is hoping you have a great time.