Gallatin County Currently Has Zero Hospitalizations for COVID-19
The Gallatin-County Health Department has released new COVID-19 numbers that show zero people currently hospitalized for the coronavirus. According to the health department, Gallatin County has had 34 new confirmed cases of COVID-19 since Friday, Aug. 7.
COVID-19 Numbers From Gallatin County:
- 16,639 people have been tested for the coronavirus
- 962 people have tested positive
- Positive Test Rate is 5.8%
- 3 people have died with COVID-19
- Death Rate is 0.3% (Less than 1%)
- Demographic breakdown is 54% Men/ 46%/Women
- 920 people have recovered who tested positive
- 17 people have been hospitalized/Currently 0
COVID-19 Numbers State of Montana
- 193,405 people have been tested for the coronavirus
- 5,017 people have tested positive
- Positive Test Rate is 2.6%
- 75 people have died with COVID-19
- Death Rate is 1.49%
- 3,413 people have recovered who tested positive
- 273 people have been hospitalized
- 80 people are currently hospitalized for COVID-19
According to the numbers released from the health department, only 670 people have been tested in August. However, the data seems to be lagging a bit as the last day of reported test numbers in August 5th. So far in August, 89 people have tested positive for COVID-19 in Gallatin County, according to the health department.
For more local COVID-19 data click on the button below.
If you have questions about the coronavirus, you can contact the Gallatin City-County Health Department Call Center. It's open seven days a week from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Reach the Call Center by phone at 406-548-0123 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.