Montana/Gallatin County COVID-19 Stats You May Not Know
COVID-19 cases in Montana and Gallatin County continue to remain flat a week after bars & restaurants were allowed to open back up again. Here are some interesting stats regarding the coronavirus across the state, and here locally, that you may not know:
- Montana has not seen a day with more than three positive cases in three weeks.
- In that same time frame, the state has seen nine days with zero new cases.
- There are only 4 people hospitalized in the entire state for COVID-19.
- We currently have zero people hospitalized in Gallatin County for COVID-19.
- Gallatin County hasn't seen a day with more than two new positive cases of the virus for a month.
- Montana has seen 16 deaths out of 459 confirmed cases (3.5% death rate). Gallatin County has one death out of 149 cases.