GAR President: Bozeman Real Estate Market “Impressive”
New Bozeman area real estate numbers are in for October, and it shows that the market is up in closed sales, pending sales, and median sale prices in both the single-family and condo/townhome markets.
“The market’s performance has been impressive over the past few months, and that strong activity continued in October, ” said Claire Gillam, GAR Board President. “Both closed sales and median sale prices were ahead of last year’s numbers, and we expect the market to remain strong as we move into winter.”
Here's how the Bozeman area real estate numbers breakdown for October 2020.
Single Family Market – Gallatin County – October 2020
- Median sales price increased 27.6% from $458,000 in Oct 2019 to $585,000.
- Closed sales increased from 129 to 205 (59% increase).
- New single-family listings increased from 130 in Oct. 2019 to 149 in Oct. 2020.
- The number of average days on the market increased nearly 31%. 52 to 68.
- Sellers received 98.5% of their list price in Oct. 2020. It was 98.2% in Oct. 2019.
Condo/Townhouse Market – Gallatin County – October 2020
- Closed sales increased nearly 31%. 85 in Oct. 2019 to 105 in Oct. 2020.
- Pending sales jumped nearly 70% from 65 (2019) to 110 (Oct. 2020).
- Median sales price up slightly from $325,000 in Oct. 2019 to $339,000 in 2020.
- The number of new listings in up nearly 52%. 52 to 79.
- Average days on the market increased in 2020. 56 in 2019 to 59 in 2020.
- Sellers received 100% of their listing price this October. That's up 2% from October 2019.
If you have questions about the Bozeman real estate market, or if you're looking to buy or sell a home in the Gallatin Valley, contact Dina Emmert at Your Home Team at Windermere Real Estate. Email her at Dina@Windermere.com or call 406.580.7029.