Bozeman’s Christmas Stroll Spreads Cheer This Week
The 40th Annual Christmas Stroll will look different this year with no large celebration downtown. Instead of a one-day event, the Downtown Bozeman Association has reimagined the Stroll and is spacing out the holiday cheer over several days.
Beginning on Wednesday you are invited to see many of your favorite Christmas Stroll activities like:
- Virtual lighting of the Christmas spiders (Saturday)
- The gingerbread house contest (Wednesday through Saturday)
- Restaurant “give-back” to non-profits (Wednesday through Saturday)
- Window decorating contest (Wednesday through Saturday)
- The Annual Santa Run for Education (Saturday In-person & Virtual 5K)
- Holiday Music (Saturday)
- Elf on the Shelf (Wednesday through Saturday)
The Christmas spiders were installed in downtown Bozeman earlier this week and will be lit virtually on Saturday at 5 p.m. during a lighting ceremony that can be watched from all over on Facebook here.
As with every year, a Christmas Stroll Button is available. This button won't gain you access to a single-day event but will get you in for discounts, promotions, raffles and serve, and a souvenir.
If you're feeling festive XL Country is now streaming your favorite Christmas music through the Holiday Season on our website and on the XL Country app.
As part of our nonstop Christmas music, you can enjoy your favorites that made the list of Top 9 Christmas Songs below.